Maritime VSAT Installer (Groningen, Netherlands)
Castor Marine is growing in the maritime sector with (managed) SATCOM and IT solutions. To enable this grow is Castor Marine looking for a Field Engineer for the installation and support of our VSAT, 4G and IT installations with our maritime customers.
The position will be part of the SATCOM and IT Team within Castor Marine based in Groningen.
*Position is open to candidates with an EU passport.
- Installing and maintain VSAT, TVRO and 4G systems
- Installing and maintain affiliated systems like CCTV and IT networks
- Support clients with a proactive approach
- Prepare and test installations in our prefab facility
- On the moment there is no installation, you support your colleagues
- Keep up to date with products and technology
- Relevant experience as Field Engineer for minimum of two years
- Preferable a background in electrical engineering
- Preferable knowledge from IP / IT networks
- Self-starter experience getting going with little supervision
- Able to solve problems, as individual and in a Team
- The ability/willingness to travel
- Work may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work
- Good command of Dutch and English
What we offer
- A growing organization in a continuously changing SATCOM and IT landscape.
- An international organization with a Global network.
- Full time job.
- Bonus structure / Commission scheme.
Applications with Curriculum Vitae attached should be sent by email to email@example.com, please put Maritime VSAT Installer in the subject line.
Since the function is for sea going vessels and offshore installations a health inspection is part of the procedure.